New to git?
Git is a free and open source distributed version control system designed to handle everything from small to large projects with speed and efficiency.
MLReef is a Git-based fully integrated platform for Machine Learning development.
We've gathered some resources to help you to get the best from Git with MLReef.
More information is also available on the Git website.
The following resources will help you get started with Git:
- Git-ing started with Git, a video introduction to Git.
- Git Basics
- How to install Git
- Start using Git on the command line
- Command line file editing basic commands
- Git Cheat Sheet (download)
The following are resources on version control concepts:
The following resources may help you become more efficient at using Git:
- Useful Git commands collected by the MLReef support team.
If you have problems with Git, the following may help:
The following are advanced topics for those who want to get the most out of Git: